Are you buying, selling or bonding property?
Our experienced and dynamic Conveyancing department are specialists in all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions and conveyancing. Our Conveyancing Attorneys and their skilled support team of paralegals have fast procured a reputation for personal attention, communication and professionalism. Our Paralegals attend to weekly written reports, outlining systematically the progress achieved as well as comprehensive notes on each matter, which are sent to all parties. Allow us to support you each and every step of the way so that you can manage your property transactions with confidence.
Our Conveyancing Services include:
- Transfers (Residential & Commercial Properties)
- Deceased Estate Transfers
- Mortgage Bonds, cancellations and registrations
- New Developments (Subdivisions, Township Establishments, Sectional Title Registers)
- Servitudes, Usufructs & Fideicommissums
Important costs to consider when selling your property:
- Compliance Certificates: Electrical, Electric Fence, Gas, Beetle (coastal property),Plumbing (Cape Town property). (Where applicable)
- Bond Cancellation Penalty: It is vital that you give your bank 90 DAYS NOTICE to avoid paying penalty interest on the cancellation of your bond!
- Levy Clearance Certificate and Homeowners Association Certificate (if applicable).
- Rates Clearance Certificate: The Municipality requires 3-4 months advance payment for rates, water, electricity, sewerage and refuse removal BEFORE issuing a clearance certificate.
- Relocation costs: to move your furniture and possessions to a new property or storage (and storage costs if applicable).
- Conveyancing Fees: This is payable by the PURCHASER and the fees are in accordance to the tariff rates as laid out by the Law Society of South Africa.
Allow us to support you each and every step of the way so that you can manage your property transactions with confidence.