This website is the sole property of Telfer & Associates Incorporated. All communications regarding this website should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content and design of the website is subject to copyright owned or licensed by Telfer & Associates Incorporated.
- The pages of this website may be printed for personal use but no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose.
- This website may include content related, amongst other things, to the law of the Republic of South Africa and developments therein. Such content is intended to provide information and/or general advice only and should not be accepted as a comprehensive opinion or exhaustive legal advice. Wherever possible you should seek independent, considered, legal advice for your particular circumstances.
- Links to other websites within this website are only included to assist you in locating information and/or items of particular interest. Telfer & Associates Incorporated does not necessarily approve or sanction, and as such does not accept responsibility for, the content of any website so linked.
- Any use of this website is subject to the laws of The Republic of South Africa and, concomitantly, any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of The Republic of South Africa.
- Any professional legal service offered or undertaken by Telfer & Associates Incorporated is subject to the “Terms & Conditions of Service” annexed to Telfer & Associates Incorporated’s client information sheet.
- This website is published on the premise that Telfer & Associates Incorporated shall not be liable for any loss arising out of use, or reliance upon the content of, this website.
- Telfer & Associates Incorporated is regulated by, amongst others, the Attorneys Act (53 of 1979) and the rules of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces.
- Full particulars of Telfer & Associates Incorporated are contained within the PAIA Manual available on this website and may also be obtained from Telfer & Associates Incorporated’s offices, at 1st Floor Block E, St Andrews Office Park, Meadowbrook Lane, Epsom Downs, Bryanston, Johannesburg, Gauteng, the Republic of South Africa.